• Alexa Lee

    Alexa Lee

    Class of 2017
    Esko, MN
    English

    Alexa's Bio:
    I was born and raised in the Twin Ports area and am the youngest of five kids. I always wait until the last minute to do really important things (bad habit). In my spare time I love to dance and was on the Dance Team here at CSS.

  • Yael Ikoba-Ndjip

    Senior
    Brussels, Belgium
    Accounting Major; Finance minor

    Laura Salazar

    Senior
    Bogotá, Colombia
    Marketing and Business Management

    Malvern Madondo

    Senior
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Mathematics & Computer Science

    Takudzwa Munjanja

    Senior
    Gweru, Zimbabwe
    Health Information Management, CIS minor

  • Jason Chavez

    Senior
    Minneapolis, MN
    Psychology, Organizational Behavior, and Social Work

    Shauney Moen

    Graduate Student
    Oak Grove, MN
    Doctorate of Physical Therapy

    Laila Zemar

    Sophomore
    Casablanca, Morocco
    Biochemistry, Biology and Pre-med

    Daniela Moreno Gomez

    Senior
    San Salvador, El Salvador
    Computer Information Systems and Finance

  • Halle Nystrom

    Graduate Student
    Fargo, ND
    M.S. Health Information Management

    Neena Koslowski

    Junior
    Apple Valley, MN
    Management

    Jin Baek

    Senior
    Aurora, CO
    Biology and Chemistry (Pre-Med)

    Shivani Singh

    Junior
    Mumbai, India
    Management & Marketing

  • Brooke Elvehjem

    Junior
    Mora, MN
    Biology

    Conrado Eiroa Solans

    Senior
    Madrid, Spain
    Psychology Major, Biology minor

    Katelyn Gehling

    Junior
    East Bethel, MN
    Exercise Physiology for Pre-Physical Therapy

    Kathryn McCarrick

    Sophomore
    Saint Paul, MN
    Elementary Education

  • Bryan Chavez

    Junior
    Richfield, MN
    Accounting and Finance

Interesting Weekend

Well, most people that live in the dorms had to walk to tower for the fire alarms that went off at around 1 AM. At about 12:30 AM I got a call from my roommate saying that our room had water dripping down, 99% of it going into my room. Three rooms were affected by a heater bursting on first floor and traveling all the way down into my room. The steam from that caused the fire alarm to go off. Not fun. Luckily my most expensive possessions weren’t ruined at all, but this has definitely been a stressful weekend. I am not allowed to turn on my light, sleep in my room, and most of my furniture is in our living room. Hopefully I will be able to move my stuff back into my room sometime this week. Res life has been super accommodating and all the RAs/staff were calm and nice during the chaos. I know that they worked all through the night and morning getting the water out and drying our rooms. I am really thankful to them for taking care of everything for us! Right now, everything is a disastrous mess, but I know it’ll get taken care of soon so I just need to stick it out for the time being!

Comments are closed.